John Holdren is Obama’s Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, and is one of the spookiest czars with his previous publishings of such ideas as sterilization in drinking water, forced abortions for population control, and global monitoring via satellite of 3rd world countries for compliance with environmental initiatives.
- John Holdren’s Wikipedia page, incorrectly whitewashing Holdren by claiming that he did NOT support forced abortions or mass sterilizations. Proof that Wikipedia’s accuracy should be taken with a grain of salt. My advise, check their sources for bias.
- Holdren entertaining some ideas for solving Global Warming by injecting reflective matter into the Earth’s orbit:
- Holdren’s belief of regulating all countries on a global scale via satellite to prevent countries from cutting down their trees in order to “save the environment.” Also, wishes to compensate 3rd world countries for not cutting down their trees with funds from other more industrialized countries. Sounds like a world government to me. Video is an interview given via 2nd Life (Bali Conference 07/12/07 – Part 2):
- Holdren’s book,”Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment” [54MB], which expresses support for forced abortions and mass sterilization, is available here for download (as of 12/20/12). Note: In the detailed pages here, along with the page scans toward the bottom of the webpage, p.749 = p.1142 in the downloaded version.
See video of quotes below:
Also, (as of Dec. 20th, 2012) this same book is available through Amazon as a 1,051 page paperback book for the low selling price of $155.99 (or $249.91 hardcover). Do you suppose this book is priced to move? Do you wonder why not?
- FOX News reports on Holdren’s book Ecoscience and the author’s beliefs in population control by way of forced abortions and sterilization
- An article by Forbes Magazine where they say John Holdren is the “most dogmatic member of Obama’s ‘Green Dream Team.”