Muslim Brotherhood – The organization was founded in 1928 by an Egyptian schoolteacher/activist Hasan al-Banna who was also a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi regime.
- Officially political group in 1939
- A Muslim Brother assassinated Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmud Fahmi Nokrashi on December 28, 1948. The Brotherhood was banned, and al-Banna himself was killed by government agents in Cairo in February 1949.
- Anwar Sadat, promised reforms,
and that he would implement Shariah. However, Sadat’s peace
treaty with Israel in 1979 angered the Brotherhood, which led to
his assassination in 1981.
- In September 2010, Muhammad Badi’ gave a sermon in which he said, “… the improvement and change that the [Muslim] nation seeks can only be attained through jihad and sacrifice and by raising a jihadi generation that pursues death, just as the enemies pursue life.“
- In an effort to possibly hide their militant Islamit rules from the eyes of Western observers, the Brotherhood removed the organizational by-laws from their main English language website in mid-February 2011. The bylaws, which are still available to Arabic readers, have long been a source of discussion and debate because of the group’s stated goal of establishing an Islamic state while uniting Muslims around the world. For example, section E of the bylaws states, “Need to work on establishing the Islamic State, which seeks to effectively implement the provisions of Islam and its teachings.” Likewise, Section G reads as follows: “The sincere support for a global cooperation in accordance with the provisions of the Islamic Sharia … and constructive participation towards building a new basis of human civilization as is ensured by the overall teachings of Islam.“
- On June 1, 2011 Glenn Beck did a great expose on the History of The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, and other anti-Semitic Middle Eastern organizations.
- President Obama and his infatuation with the Muslim Brother.
- After the Egyptian revolution the Muslim Brother, in an effort to repackage themselves for the rest of the world, launches a new political party called the “Freedom and Justice Party.” Though they have changed their name, they are still just as dangerous to Egypt and the Western World.