Back in early 2009 some of us began to take a hard look into the “Obama Czars” and made startling discoveries, the most obvious being the Communist ties of Van Jones, the now former “Green Jobs Czar.” Back then very little was known of these unelected, unvetted “administrators” for President Obama. That being the case, many began to ask the questions; who were these people and what are their associations?
In this ever evolving section we will document who they are, the words they have spoken, and the associations they keep. Found below is a running list of profiles in alphabetical order by last name.
There is massive amounts of information coming in all the time on the Obama Administration, their Czars, and those working in conjunction with their Progressive philosophies, so think of this section as an archive collection of information, videos, and audio clips gathered about these Progressives.
So what is Progressivism? It is a political philosophy best known by presidents like Woodrow Wilson on the left and Teddy Roosevelt on the right. Progressivism has been an ‘interpretation of the Constitution’ leading to statism rather than a quoting or adhering of the Constitution. It also helped give birth to such human engineering sciences as the Eugenics Movement, in its goal to create a socialist-utopia. Kyle Becker from the Conservative Daily News describes it in an article from Aug. 15, 2012. Does this sound familiar to some of the policies, laws, and mandates being brought down on the American people over the past few years…or longer?
Progressivism in the final word is best understood when it is not seen as a specific ideology, but rather as a state of mind. It undermines the Enlightenment through deliberately misconstruing the nature and foundations of freedom. While the Enlightenment emphasizes rational self-interest and respect for the individual, progressivism is a collectivist religion that neither acknowledges the individual, nor rationality. It unreflectively devours the freedoms established by the Constitution that “democracy,” as the left misreads it to mean, depends on. It disavows checks on democracy as “barriers” to be broken through. It rejects the private property that is necessary for people to live in personal security. It attacks the free market with the erection of a welfare state, destroying the engine of prosperity that allows for the wealth of the nation. It crushes the innovation associated with progress, by claiming that the labor of the skilled and unskilled are equal in value, thereby disincentivizing the desire to excel that truly drives social, economic, and technological progress.
It turns the Enlightenment argument for universal education on its head by promoting a state monopoly system of education, which promptly fills people’s heads with unbalanced lies and propaganda. It mocks the purpose of a free press by glorifying and even collaborating with the state, the very entity that the free press was intended to check. It corrupts academia by restating the mission of education from that of honest, unbridled intellectual inquiry, to “critical” thinking as an attack on all things that inhibit the power of the state and the mob. In essence, progressivism is the denial of all barriers to power, a rejection of the rights of the individual, and an erosion of the liberty that animates a free people.
This state of mind is found more widely and opening in the Democratic Party, as with Hillary Clinton in the Democratic Primary debates of 2008, but it is also found in the Republican Party. In recent years these Progressive Republicans have been more commonly referred to as RINOs (Republican In Name Only). Jonah Goldberg does and even better job of explaining the overall goal of the modern day “American Progressives,” as Hillary described herself.
NOTE: Wikipedia pages are subject to “edits.” For example, at one point over the past few years, Van Jones was referred to as a “Black Nationalist” one day and then described as a “Capitalist” the next. Also, information & videos have been “mysteriously” disappearing from the Internet over the past few years since we began gathering this information, so if you find a link that does not bring you to the proper place, please bring it to our attention, immediately. Because information, documents, and videos on the Internet can be subject to removal, I advise that you download a copy of the information or videos for yourself. Also, if you find something interesting that you think would fit well in this section, please feel free to pass it on for review. Thank-you.
- Former Manufacturing Czar for Obama Administration
- Hired to bail-out the Postal Service
- Assistant to the Pres. Obama for Energy and Climate Change in 2009
- Former Legislative Director for Senator Al Gore
- Former head the EPA under President Bill Clinton
- Now works at Center for American Progress
- “Pay Czar” for the Obama Administration
- Hired to pay-out funds for September 11th Victim Compensation Fund, BP Oil Spill, and Penn State victims.
- Obama’s Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Co-Author of Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment, detailing the support for forced abortions & mass sterilization in order to maintain population control.
- Center for American Progress
- Professor at Princeton University
- Appointed by Obama as the Chief Diversity Officer at the FCC in 2009
- Believes radio station ownership and format should be based on forced diversity and not by market interest.
- Professor in the Department of Communication at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Wrote in The New New Deal Under Obama, “In the end, there is no real answer but to remove brick by brick the capitalist system itself, rebuilding the entire society on socialist principles.”
- Open Society
- Human Rights Watch
- In Jan. 2009 President Obama appointed Sunstein the head of Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), which review policy drafts and “develops and oversees the implementation of government-wide policies in the areas of information technology, information policy, privacy, and statistical policy.”
- Wrote a book called “On Rumors,” which is a blueprint for internet censorship.